Please note these checking accounts are not available to new members. For existing members with these types of accounts, you may continue to use these accounts or sign up for a KASASA account to start earning rewards.
EARN DIVIDENDS when you meet ALL three requirements:
- Subscribe to e-statement AND
- Have a qualifying direct deposit ($100 or more) AND
- Have seven (7) debit card purchases in a month. There is also a Bonus Dividend for fifteen (15) or more debit card purchases a month
NO FEES when you do at least one of the following:
- Subscribe to e-statements OR
- Maintain minimum daily balance of $250 or greater in checking account OR
- Combined Loan/Deposit balances $2,500 or greater OR
- Age >62 or <18.
Members may access their account funds and information via Online Banking, Telephone Banking, ATM or at merchant locations via VISA Debit Card. Overdraft Privilege is available for checks after 60 days to qualifying members. Overdraft Privilege for electronic services (ATM/Debit/ACH) is also available, however, the member must opt-in first.
Premium Plus Checking
The Premium Plus Checking Account earns dividends on balances of $5,000 or greater. A monthly minimum balance fee of $5 applies if the account balance falls below $5,000 during the month (this fee is waived if under 18 or over 62 years of age). Dividends are compounded daily when the account balance is $5,000 or greater and paid monthly (no interest is earned when balances are less than $5,000). Members may access their account funds and information via Online Banking, Telephone Banking, Mobile App, ATM or at merchant locations via VISA Debit Card. Overdraft Privilege for checks is automatically available to qualifying members. For ODP access through electronic services, such as ATM/Debit/ACH, the members must opt-in first.Go to main navigation