Marketing and Business Development Officer
At Helena Community Credit Union, we believe in and have a responsibility to support the communities we serve. We participate in and lead many local events that help make Our Community a better/safer place to live. We exist in part to look for opportunities to volunteer organizational time, talent and support by participating in community projects and local school events. We are actively involved in Helena’s Night to Shine, Symphony Under the Stars, Governor’s Cup, and support Carroll College athletics. Our Mission - Relevant. Resilient. Provide for today. Protect for tomorrow. One Person, One Family, One Community at a time – is alive every day at Helena Community Credit Union.
This position is responsible for driving HCCU’s marketing and business development initiatives. The Marketing and Business Development Officer is responsible for credit union branding, market growth and awareness throughout our field of membership. This position will develop and manage relationships among existing member, attract new memberships and increase credit union visibility within the communities we serve. The position requires a high level of energy and enthusiasm to disseminate membership information, promote products and services, and acquire new members.
- Develop and execute the marketing and business development plan, and budget that is consistent with the overall strategic plan and budget of the credit union.
- Oversees outside marketing vendor activity, creative, and/or delivery of marketing materials, marketing promotions, or media campaigns.
- Develop digital marketing capabilities and campaigns.
- Build HCCU’s digital marketing roadmap.
- Ensure brand consistency through all digital marketing channels.
- Oversee website, social media accounts and email marketing.
- Develop and implement member engagement campaigns, and drive the member experience.
- Create member directed marketing communications in print and electronic form.
- Develop, direct, and implement production and distribution of member marketing announcements through several different media and channels.
- Create member directed marketing communications in print and digital form.
- Coordinate and manage HCCU’s Community involvement events in our field of membership.
- Coordinate existing community events (Night to Shine, Symphony under the Stars, Governors Cup).
- Develop relationships to expand HCCU’s community event presence.
- Represent the credit union at various community events (home shows, volunteer events, etc.).
- Drive growth and expansion of HCCU’s business development efforts.
- Evaluate HCCU community relationships and implement a strategy for partnership development.
- Increase membership penetration within field of membership by making frequent on‑site contacts to recruit new members and maximize membership and product penetration.
- Contact and visit prospective members, employer groups, indirect dealers, small business groups, real estate groups, etc., to present information on available services, such as savings accounts, lines-of credit, cash management, electronic banking, lending products, etc.
- Support Business Development initiatives and involvement in the community, business associations and strategic partners. Maintains a strong, visible corporate image at business and community events. Continuously scan the business environment for emerging trends, best practices and opportunities. Contribute the creation and execution of the Business Development strategic plan.
- Five to ten years of similar or related experience.
- Associates Degree from accredited college, or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school, or completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and executing marketing strategies.
- Strong knowledge of how all digital marketing channels function.
- Strong knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google analytics and CRM software.
- Familiarity with digital ad and web design.
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Perform basic account creation, information and inquiry related functions on HCCU’s Core system.
- Ability to operate a personal computer using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and internet access browsers.
- Able to operate visual equipment such as laptop computer and projector in presenting information to groups.
- Able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid Montana driver’s license by first day of employment.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, and sit.
- Frequently exerts up to 50 pounds of force to lift and/or move objects.
- Regular standing and walking, interspersed with frequent sitting.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Occasional work in outside weather conditions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Exemption Status: Exempt
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD/Life (employer paid), HSA contribution (employer paid), paid-time-off, retirement plan (with generous employer match), and supplemental insurance available.
- Bondable: Must be bondable.
- Pre-employment criminal background check required.
- Required Materials: Cover letter, Resume, Three Professional References
- Posting Date: April 27, 2017
- Close Date:
To apply for this opportunity please email cover letter (please include compensation requirements) and resume to email@example.com.
HCCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Go to main navigation