At Helena Community Credit Union, there are “perks” for being a member! We can assist members in 8 counties along with members of the Montana National Guard and Armed Forces Reserve within or out of the state of Montana.
- We’re member owned with a volunteer Board of Directors.
- Free to you, $1,000 of TruStage accidental death and dismemberment insurance paid for by your credit union.
- Our my!points Rewards program earns members points through every day transactions.
- Members can use points to save money on other products and services offered at HCCU.
- Convenient locations with Saturday drive-up banking hours at both our Sanders Office and our Prospect Office.
- Preapprovals on vehicle loans – close at the dealership.
- Free on-line banking 24/7 – receive Account Alerts through email or texts.
- Over 30,000 “no fee” ATMS through Co-op
- An account for every member of the family, as well as Business accounts.
- Mobile App with access to your accounts and Remote Deposit.